Tuesday, September 14, 2010



Hey ya'll! I apologize for lack of posting for the past two days, but I have been sick. I am better now, so without further ado, here's some Tuesday slash for ya!



Hey y'all, this week I have been given the task of rec'ing something for the All Vamp Tuesday section. Now call me a cheat if you like but other the odd one shot I only have one all vamp multi chapter on my list, and I'm sure you wouldn't want me rec'ing you something I hadn't read all the way through. So on that note this week I am going to tell you all about.......




Crimson Love and Biting Jealously By OCDJen


If you haven't read this story by now, what the heck is wrong with you? If you are reading it you all know why this is one of my favourite stories. I mean honestly people this is written by OCDJen afterall, the Queen of awesomeness herself. The author of so many amazing WIP stories you wonder how the heck she manages. The author that always finds the time to help and support a new author should she need it. The one author 75% of slash authors I've spoken to would like to meet ( :P I've met her ) Ok that's enough fangirling from me, but i've been drinking with this woman so I think I'm aloud a few moments of fangirling every now and then.


Summary: Alice and Jasper try to start a new life with the Cullens only to realise that Alice is not Jasper's mate after all. How will they deal with the aftermath of their betryal, and what will happen with Alice's new mate? E&J. Vamp. Written for the SSA.




To me, since finding fanfic, this is how Twilight should have happened. Edward and Jasper realising they were meant to be together before Bella (*shudders*) turned up. Before starting her new fic The Major's Pet Jen said she couldn't write dark, but if you've read this you know she was already doing a damn fine job at dark.

This is Jasper and Edward away from the Cullen influence, living the life a vampire should live, feeding from humans. These boy's have been together for decades and other than Jasper's occasional want for a pet they only have eyes for each other. They didn't have the best start to their relationship, feeling they had to abandon their family or face the wrath of Alice.


The emotions are perfect, the angst well balanced and the Lemon's H.O.T.T hot. *UNF* Edward's a little kinky and likes to be strangled while they fuck, and before people start complaining they are vampires, they don't need to breath.


So, there you go, If you haven't read it yet, go, now and enjoy, I know you will. If you have read it, go read again, go on....you know you want to :)




Here's a little tease from Chapter One


"I want you. I need you. I need the completeness that I can only find in you." Closing the distance between us, his cool, sweet breath fanned my face before his ruby colored lips touched mine gently. It was a tentative kiss to start, neither one of us sure how the other would react. For a second I was frozen to the spot, unsure if this was happening, before kissing him back. His arms came around my neck as he wove his long fingers into my hair bringing me closer to him. My arms wrapped around his waist, resting my hands on the base of his back, feeling the hard lines of muscle that covered him.

Jasper's tongue trailed my lips which I parted without hesitation, letting his cool tongue into my mouth. Our tongues met and brushed against each other, tasting one another for the very first time. A low rumbling growl ripped through his chest as our lips moved in a perfect rhythmic motion. Pushing his body closer to mine I felt his growing arousal pressing against my thigh making me moan as he pushed me back against a tree. The tree cracked underneath our weight as Jasper raised my arms over my head, holding them by my wrists while his lips trailed across my jaw and down my neck.

My ice cold skin felt on fire. A blazing trail of molton lava racing through my skin where his cherry red lips had kissed me. My body was overcome with the waves of pure emotion that were radiating off Jasper. Love, Lust, Desire, Want and Need gripped me wildly as his thoughts were full of how much he needed me.

"You feel and taste better than anything I had imagined. My fantasies about you haven't done you justice," he murmured with his lips against my neck.

Running my hands down his back and over his firm pert ass, I cupped it in my hands. "And what fantasies were those?" I asked as he brought his face back up from my neck. The very tips of our noses were touching as I looked into his rust colored eyes that were filled with undying emotion.

"I could tell you, I could let you read my thoughts, or I could show you." His lips brushed mine once in a loving kiss of pure untainted emotion. Pulling back his head, he rested it against my forehead while his finger rubbed the nape of my neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment