Saturday, September 11, 2010



Hey ya'll! Its finally the weekend, and time to party! Hope you enjoy today's post...it's near and dear to my heart!



Okay, ya'll, I am very, very excited to be posting today. I recently had a birthday, and my fellow H00r and very dear friend, Jen, wrote me a little O/S for me! Well, not so little, as it's almost 12K!! I know, right? How lucky am I!! The fic is titled "Judge a Book By Its Cover" by OCDJen on Fanfiction.net.

When Jen asked me what I wanted for my birthday, I said GEEKWARD! And, boy, did my h00r deliver!! She wrote me a sweet, hot, and sexy O/S with Jasper as the assy college guy, only interested in his reputation with his friends and being the popular guy.

Well, he gets partnered in class with Edward, *clears throat* excuse me, I mean GEEKWARD, who is, as Jen put it, 'socially retarded'. Jasper is mortified that he has to be partnered with the geek, but he gives in and when they meet to work on their project, things take an unexpected turn, and cocky ass Jasper just may learn something!

I ain't gonna give too much away, but I will give you a peek at this AWESOME O/S!

~~xo~~


"Let me think about that," I answer moving closer to him and brushing my lips against his just once. "About ten seconds ago," I reply, smiling.

"Why... why did you just do that?"

"Because I wanted to," I answer while playing with the hair in the nape of his neck . "Can I kiss you again?" Edward nods slightly and dips his head towards me.

His lips softly touch mine hesitantly. Gently, I move my hand up his neck and into his soft hair, pulling him closer to me. Flicking my tongue against his lips, he slowly parts them, letting me explore his haven. My tongue brushes against his, letting his taste mix in with mine. Cinnamon, Jack and something completely unique that was purely Edward hit my taste buds. Within minutes of our tongues exploring each other, our kiss became more demanding. Lips, teeth and tongues brushed together, moving in perfect rhythm. Edward pulls me closer to him, becoming more demanding in his kiss. Without warning, my hand travels down his thigh and grabs hold of it. Pulling him more to me, I force him to straddle my lap.

A hiss of pleasure escapes Edward as my hands grip hold of his firm ass and squeeze it hard. I can feel his growing arousal begin to press against my stomach; my own arousal was straining against the zipper of my skinny jeans. Bucking my hips upwards causes Edward to growl into my mouth and push down against my cock. Moaning loudly in pleasure, our lips part. Grabbing the hem of his Tee, I pull it up and over his head, finally seeing those hard, washboard abs that have fogged my mind all evening.

Looking up at him, I saw his dark green eyes were lust filled, intensified by the red rimmed glasses. Lifting my hand up, I carefully remove his glasses. He takes them off me, and places them on the window ledge behind me. Crashing his lips back against mine, Edward begins to pull and push me until I was lying on my back with him on top of me. My short nails claw his back as his lips trail my neck. Sucking, biting, licking and kissing until I was a writhing mess underneath him.

His name falls effortlessly from my lips in a breathless moan as he rocks his hips against mine. My hands slide down his back to the waistband of his sweats. Slipping my hands under the waistband, my hands glide over his smooth naked arse, before I move one hand around the front and take hold of his hard cock. Edward moans loudly, and attacks my mouth with fierce dominance. Wrapping my fingers around his hard, thick cock, I sweep my thumb over the head, spreading the droplets of pre-cum around. Edward responds by thrusting his hips into my hand.

"Bedroom?" I murmur when our lips break apart. Edward's deep green eyes burn with such intensity as he stares at me.

How had I never seen Edward?

Underneath the slicked parting, glasses and clothes, was someone fucking gorgeous; both inside and out. He may get excited over chemicals and atoms and all that other bullshit, but behind all of that is someone both smart and funny. I am having a better time with Edward than I would have done if I had gone to the club like I first planned.

~~xo~~


How fucking delicious is that?? So...fucking...hot!

Go check out this insanely awesome o/s, and leave our Jen some love!

Until tomorrow......


No comments:

Post a Comment