Wednesday, September 8, 2010



Hey ya'll! Sorry for the lateness of this post...forgive me. Sometimes, RL just gets in the way! But now, no more waiting.......it's time for humps!



Hello my fellow Slash h00r's, Jen here to bring you some good humps to brighten your day.



This little beauty is one of my favourites. I am cheating slightly with this one, as it was written for my birthday the other month, but that doesn't take away hot seriously hot this fic is.


Claiming of Jasper By dtav


CAUTION! MAY CAUSE PANTIE EXPLOSION!


Summary: Jasper is a virgin who just came out of the closet. Edward is a sexual predator looking for the next trick. Can the virgin tame the wild beast? One-shot written for OCDJen's birthday. Contains slash.


I am sucker for virgin boys, more so when one is and other is a bit of a whore. I love the lesson's that one of the boys gives the other and this fic does not let you down. This fic does work backwards as it started as a one shot. The first chapter tells of their very first night together, and how the sexual predator was feeling a little nervous about their first time together. Wonderfully, the boy wouldn't leave dtav alone and made her write their story :D detailing how they meet and the lesson's Edward gives Jasper. Yes, I really did get excited when she told me she was going to continue it!


Here's a wonderful little tease from the latest chapter that had me drooling and begging for more.




"Do you know what rimming is?" I asked him.




"No, what is it?" He asked questioningly.




"It'll be part of our lesson tonight. Pay close attention, cause this oral exam will be a little harder than the last one." I chuckled.




Jasper laughed, but stopped abruptly when I inserted one of my fingers into the crack of his ass and caressed his hole. Swiping the pre cum off my dick, I moaned in pleasure upon touching myself, but I didn't do anything else. This was about Jasper right now; my release would have to wait. I used my lubricated finger to caress his hole as I continued stroking his dick. Spreading his cheeks with my hand, I licked his crack making my way from his balls to his puckered hole and licking it all over.




"God, Edward! Are you trying to fucking kill me?" He screamed.




"Now you know what rimming is." I said laughing as I started licking his hole again.




Continuing to stroke his dick, I pushed my tongue inside his hole and started thrusting it in and out a few times before Jasper begged me to stop.




"Please, Edward. It's too good, I can't take it." He begged.




"Okay, baby. That's enough of that for now then." I promised.




Standing back up, I pressed my dick up against his back and started thrusting my hips against him. Jasper pushed back into me causing his dick to slide in and out of my hand as if he were fucking it. Continuing to thrust against him, I pressed my finger against his tight ring of muscles stopping when I felt him tense against me.




"You alright, Jasper?" I asked.




"Yes, Edward. Don't stop." He begged. "Please."




He continued thrusting his hips in rhythm with mine as I pressed my finger inside of him slowly. As I pushed my finger all the way in, Jasper threw his head back in pleasure.




"Fuck, Edward!" He yelled.




"Enjoy it baby, just enjoy it." I whispered, while thrusting my finger out of him at a slow pace. Jasper started thrusting his hips erratically against mine as pleasure started to overwhelm him.




Feeling he was ready, I slowly pushed another finger inside of him and continued thrusting my dick against his ass in rhythm with my fingers. Jasper was moaning incoherently and thrusting his hips in an uneven pace. Curling my fingers inside of him, I knew the minute I hit his sweet spot.




*Fans self* This wonderful little bit of action takes against....Actually, I'll let you go check it out and see for yourself.

Its four chapters in, and every chapter is hotter than the last. Go drop by and give dtav some love for this wonderful hidden gem!

No comments:

Post a Comment