Thursday, September 2, 2010

WELCOME!

Welcome to Slash H00rs R Us! We are a Twilight slash blog with any pairings from Twilight, but no femmeslash! I'm Penny, and I really hope ya'll enjoy what we have in store!

Now, I'd like for you to meet my staff!!



Meet Angela, a fellow sassy Southern girl who thinks Twilight slash is hotter than a Southern summer! Ang likes music, reading, and is quite fomd of Mike and Ike candy! Especilly the red ones! *wink*



Meet Jen, a cheeky, lovely Brit who never fails to leave Fanfic panting for more of her fucking hot slash! Jen likes roller coasters, writing, and has an affinity for a candy called Wine Gums. Me, personally, I prefer Dick Tarts, and yes, they're what you think!



And last, but certainly not least, meet Sarah, my lovely fucking awesome British fic wife. She never fails to leave me grinning and blushing when we chat about slash! Sarah likes reading, "The Rocky Horror Picture Show", and, for some reason, British cocks on a stick! Hmmm, wifey....I'll take some of that!






Well, there you have it! I hope ya'll will join us on Monday for our very first post!

Thank you!

Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment