Monday, September 6, 2010



I hope ya'll enjoyed what Miss Sarah had to offer yesterday... I know I did! Now.....on with the show! I have a feeling today's rec is gonna be good, but I'm feeling a little thirsty.....



Hello my lovelies, Angela here and I come bearing treats of the sweet and naughty variety. This happens to be one of my personal favorites and it’s a gem. It’s a hot story of love and secrets. I guarantee you’ll get pulled into the love story of budding relationships, lies, not to mention drama and unexpected twists and turns..Has their ever been a story without it? I think not. Without further adieu I give you


Forever Mine by Iskandiie


Summary: There is a new family of vampires in town. The Cullen's welcomed the Hales and work together, ready for the evil entering Forks......however there is also a love that clashes between the two families.

Alight be ready with your popcorn and or the beverage and candy of your choice; might I suggest Mike and Ike lol.......this fic will have you close to the edge of your seat. This story starts off with vamp Edward, Carlisle, Emmett, and Alice mate-less.....sad I know *tear* but never fear Alice has a vision and sees their mates and who shall it be. Well if you must know none other than the beautiful Hale siblings, Rosalie and Jasper and of course their “mom” Esme.

So you know Alice must meddle in things she has no business meddling with in the first place, evil pixie. But she gets Edward and Jasper together after coming up with a plan that includes Rosalie; I mean you can’t fault her for that. Those two I swear spell trouble lol. Edward and Jasper’s relationship is so beautiful and innocent but that soon changes when you throw some wolves in, a cursed Halloween day that makes Jasper literally take on the traits of his human class mates, a fire, vampire hormones.....as if you couldn’t guess that happening lol and of course a crazy vampire with a powerful voodoo ring.

And did I mention Jane is Jasper’s sister? *gasp* I didn’t.....well she is. That certainly throws a wrench into things.

This story is now complete but it also has a mini sequel. So go check it out and tell’em that Angela sent you!

Until next time!

1 comment: